Post-master Customs and Supply Chain Compliance
The Executive Master in Customs and Supply Chain Compliance focuses on international trade, and brings representatives from customs administrations together with business and consultancy.
Why study this programme?
Safety, security, trade facilitation and sustainability are strategic issues in international trade. Business, customs and other inspection agencies want to improve efficiency and reduce administrative burdens.
This programme bring together knowledge from customs regulations, supply chain management, and IT-based compliance. You will learn new perspectives and change your mind-set to be more effective.
- Programme name
- Customs and Supply Chain Compliance
- Instruction language
- 30 months
- Campus Woudestein, Rotterdam
- Tuition fees (2018-2019)
- €28,500 (Statutory fee: Dutch / EEA students)
- €28,500 (Institutional fee: Dutch / EEA students)
- €28,500 (Institutional fee: non-EEA students)