Admission requirements for Post-master Customs and Supply Chain Compliance
To be considered for the programme, you should:
- Submit a complete application form which you can download at www.rsm.nl/customs
- Have a minimum of three years of relevant work experience
- Have affinity with supply chain management and IT or audit, and experience with customs
- Provide an official transcript and certified copy of your undergraduate or graduate degree from a university or higher professional education (equivalent to Dutch HBO)
- Non-native English-speaking candidates may be required to provide results of a TOEFL or IELTS test.
More information about the Master can be found on the RSM website.