Pre-master Place, Culture and Tourism
The pre-master Place, Culture and Tourism offers a highly intensive track preparing you for the Master's programme in Place, Culture and Tourism.
Why study this programme?
In the pre-master, you will be educated as an academic professional. All of the pre-masters focus on writing essays and articles and on conducting social scientific research. At the end of the pre-master year, you can put your newly gained research skills and knowledge to good use when you write your final paper, a Bachelor’s thesis.
- Programme name
- Place, Culture and Tourism
- Instruction language
- 1 year
- Campus Woudestein, Rotterdam
- Tuition fees (2020-2021)*
- €2.143 (Statutory fee: Dutch / EEA students)
- €11.300 (Institutional fee: Dutch / EEA students)
- €11.300 (Institutional fee: non-EEA students)
- * Please visit www.eur.nl/en/tuition-fees for more information