Research Master Business and Management
Combining education with research in a programme for academically talented and motivated students, Rotterdam School of Management offers a research master in Business and Management
Why study this programme?
- Specialisation in the areas of management research: Business Processes, Logistics & Information Systems; Organisation; Marketing; Finance & Accounting; Strategy & Entrepreneurship;
- Highly customised study programme;
- Personal supervision by world renowned professors;
- Innovative research topics;
- Training in research methods and skills;
ERIM has initiated all processes to terminate this programme end of August 2023. Please be advised that the last intake will be in autumn 2021.
This programme provides the perfect preparation for a subsequent PhD at ERIM or any other top international university or business school.
- Programme name
- Business and Management
- Instruction language
- Research Master
- 2 years
- Campus Woudestein, Rotterdam
- Tuition fees (2021-2022)
- €2,168 (Statutory fee: Dutch / EEA students)
- €12,300 (Institutional fee: Dutch / EEA students)
- €18,700 (Institutional fee: non-EEA students)