Erasmus Open Access Fund
When publishing in Gold Open Access, the publisher charges a publication fee: the ‘article processing charge’ (APC). You can apply to the Erasmus Open Access Fund to receive reimbursement for the publication fee, if the APC is not covered by another source of funding.
Conditions Erasmus Open Access Fund
- Article is published in a peer reviewed journal or volume;
- There is not already another financial arrangement in place to pay for the APC;
- ‘Corresponding author’ is related to Woudestein or the ISS;
- The publication has been accepted in 2018 or 2019;
- Registration in Metis;
- Publication offered to the RePub institutional repository.
Submitting an application and more information
Would you like to make use of this fund for publishing in a Gold Open Access medium? Ask yourself:
- Is the APC already covered by an agreement between Erasmus University and the publisher? You can use the Journal browser to check whether this is the case for the journal of your choice.
- Does the research funder reimburse the costs of publication? In Horizon2020 costs are reimbursed during your project, but the costs should fit within your project budget.
If you have no other source of funding and you meet the conditions please apply for reimbursement. Do you have any questions about the Erasmus Open Access Fund? Then do not hesitate to contact Hans Brandhorst and Leonidas Pakos via email@example.com.