Share data safely
Erasmus University Rotterdam provides its faculty and staff with a safe, easy and secure way to collaborate and exchange research data with EUR researchers as well as with researchers from other universities.
If you work with personal data in your research you must use the EUR Document Vault.
1. Safe Collaboration: EUR Document Vault
For safe online collaboration with sensitive research data, the EUR provides the EUR Document Vault. It runs on BlackBerry Workspaces. See here for a description of the EUR Document Vault.
2. Sharing data safely: SURFdrive and SURFfilesender
For sharing data safely the EUR provides two services: SURFdrive and SURFfilesender.
SURFdrive is the safe Dropbox. SURFfilesender is the safe WeTransfer. See below for a description and how to access.
About SURFdrive - see here.
How to access? You are welcome to use SURFdrive with your ERNA account. Login via: https://surfdrive.surf.nl/.
- Manual for installing SURFdrive on your @wEURk workplace
- Manual for installing SURFdrive on your computer at home
- Manual for sharing folders and files with colleagues from within as well as outside the EUR
- Online Tutorial: SURFdrive: how to share files
- FAQ: https://www.surfdrive.nl/en/faq.html
About SURFfilesender - see here.
How to access? You are welcome to use SURFfilesender with your ERNA account. Login via: https://www.surffilesender.nl/
For support, please contact the USC ITS Servicedesk. Telephone: 010 4088880. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
You might also be interested in...
See also here for data classification, data encryption and encryption of a folder and your hard drive.