Scientific Integrity Coordinator
The Executive Board has appointed Dr. Clemens Festen as Scientific Integrity Coordinator.
A proposal for additional scientific-integrity-related activities, based on many conversations with members of the organisation, has been prepared. These activities are designed to further support the implementation of the recommendations made by EUR’s Scientific Integrity Taskforce and to promote scientific integrity in general. The activities include the following:
- Scientific integrity training for academic staff and PhD students
- Continuous administrative and managerial focus on scientific integrity
- Infrastructure for data storage and data analysis (cf. Research Matters)
- Reference check / plagiarism scan of dissertations (procedure)
- Ethical research consultancy
Your suggestions for the further promotion of scientific integrity can be sent to: email@example.com
Scientific Integrity Coordinators Faculties/Institutes
He or she functions as a point of contact about the Scientific Integrity activities at Faculty level.
- Erasmus School of Economics: Roel van den Berg
- Erasmus School of Law: Henk van de Bunt
- Erasmus School of Social and Behavioural Sciences: Jessica Dekkers-de Leeuw
- Erasmus MC: Jantine Spithoven
- Faculty of Philosophy: Patrick Delaere
- Erasmus School of History Culture and Communication: Linda Jansen
- Rotterdam School of Management: Monique van Donzel
- Erasmus School of Health Policy & Management: firstname.lastname@example.org
- International Institute of Social Studies: Nynke-Jo Smit
Scientific Integrity Confidential Advisor
You can contact the Scientific Integrity Confidential Advisor, professor Patrick Groenen with questions concerning scientific integrity, suspicion of violation of scientific integrity or misconduct. The advisor can be reached via Riëtte te Lindert Msc, secretary: email@example.com of (010) 408 8805.
Scientific Integrity Confidential Advisor Faculties/Institutes
Scientific Integrity Committee
The Scientific Integrity Committee handles complaints concerning violation of scientific integrity by an employee of the EUR. Anyone is entitled to submit a complaint to the Committee, whether or not via the Executive Board or the Confidential Advisor.
The chair of this Committee is professor Muel Kaptein. You can contact Muel Kaptein via the secretary, Riëtte te Lindert, MSc: firstname.lastname@example.org or (010) 408 8805.
The complaints procedure is recorded in the EUR Scientific Integrity complaints procedure.