Register and upload your publication
What is Metis?
Metis is the research information and registration system of the Erasmus University Rotterdam (EUR) from which management information can be generated with regard to the output (publications) of researchers.
- In addition to Metis, the modules Promas, Personal Metis and Hora Est are in use.
With Promas, researchers can retrieve their information form Metis and easily include it in their profile. They can easily customize this profile. For example, information such as publications, expertise and research project and education can be included in the profile.
- Personal Metis offers the researcher the opportunity to upload his/her own publications. Currently, more than half of the faculties make use of this. The faculties that do not make use of Personal Metis have a centralized facility for uploading their publications.
- Hora Est is the module that is used for the registration of promotion trajectories.
Metis Data Entry and Control module for registering scientific input and output (publications) from researchers by faculty liaisons (access via Internet Explorer only).
- Metis DEC
- Handleiding invoeren inzetgegevens (Dutch only, June 2017)
- Foutmelding bij inloggen Metis DEC verhelpen (Dutch only)
Personal Metis Management Module intended to support the faculty liaisons to manage the publications of their researchers.
Promas management module intended to support the faculty liaisons to manage the profiles of their researchers.