Excel 2013 basics
Would you like to learn how to work with Excel (more quickly and efficiently)? Have you not, as yet, really mastered the basic functions of Excel (well enough)? This training session will briefly introduce you to the basic elements of Excel. Furthermore, you will be able to bring practical questions to the training session, so that it ties in optimally with your work situation. Having completed the training session, you will have expanded your knowledge of Excel and will:
- Understand how an interface works
- Know how to set up and adapt a spreadsheet
- Be able to enter data and formulas and make total calculations and
- Be able to present the outcomes in clear graphs and diagrams
- In short: you will have mastered the parts of Excel you need in your work.
|Dates:||15 March 2018|
|Times:||9.45 - 16.30|
In this extremely practical training session, you will be offered customised instruction - on the basis of your tasks and the use you are currently making of one or more of these programmes.
- Moving and copying worksheets
- Managing several worksheets
- Saving and reopening work folders
- Automatically entering data
- Formatting cells and numbers
- Becoming familiar with formulas
- Becoming familiar with making functions and sorting
- Making and changing graphs
- Managing page set-ups
During the training session, course material will be handed out.
Realisation and evaluation: planning and organising, accuracy, monitoring progress
Personal effectiveness: stress resistance
The training will be given by Roy Nieuwenhuizen of Learnit.
This hands-on training is intended for everyone who whishes to learn more about the basic functions of Excel.
After completing the training course, you will receive a certificate of participation.
If you are already familiar with Excel and simply want to broaden your knowledge of this programme, then you may be interested in the training session 'Excel 2013 for advanced users'. If you have any doubts about your level, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We will be happy to advise you!