You will get started actively on your profile using the laptop. Questions will arise naturally and we will achieve immediate results. You will receive a checklist prior to the 1st half day.
1st half day
- LinkedIn backgrounds and social media impact
- Optimising your own profile
- Keywords for optimum search results
- Demonstrating your added value
- Obtaining more views and doing something with them
- Mapping out your employment market
- Searching for companies that are potentially interesting for you.
2nd half day
- Searching for a potential manager, colleague or other relevant contact
- Converting second-line contacts into first-line contacts
- Taking action when people view your profile
- Blogging, posting and the effects of these
- Selecting groups
- Maintaining contacts
- Writing personal invitations
3rd half day
- Exchanging experiences, sharing successes
- Solving problems, discussing dilemmas
- Fine-tuning the profile and actions
Analysing & influencing: focus on your environment
Personal effectiveness: self-reflection
Communicating & influencing: presenting, written communication skills, networking skills.
The training will be given by Elton Backx, LinkedIn expert, on behalf of Maurice van Dijk Coaching.
The training is for those who already have a LinkedIn profile, wish to use LinkedIn more effectively, are searching for work and/or wish to build and utilise a professional network. The 'Brand & Network’ training is a supplement to this training.
After completing the training course, you will receive a certificate of participation.