Day 1 9.30 – 13.00
- Processing emails that arrive in your own inbox more quickly
- Email as an effective medium of communication
- The limitations of email
- Linking emails to appointments (and tasks)
- Looking for emails efficiently
- Using hotkeys to truly save time
- Practical time management tips in the context of Outlook
Day 2 9.30 – 11.30
During this session, you will focus with the trainer on implementing possible changes and deal with other questions. This approach will enable you to apply what you have learned more quickly and immediately remove potential pitfalls.
To ensure that the training course is tailored to your learning objectives to the greatest extent possible, you will receive a questionnaire prior to the start of the course.
Realisation and evaluation: planning and organising, accuracy, monitoring progress
Personal effectiveness: stress resistance
The training course will be given by Richard Wolfe of Trainwise.
This practical training course is for everyone who wishes to make smarter use of Outlook and properly manage his or her inbox.
After completing the training course, you will receive a certificate of participation.