In this training you`ll:
- Learn how to effectively cope with pressure and stress
- Learn how to set your boundaries more effectively
- Expand your change and development options and broaden your behavioural repertoire
- Learn how to draw attention to your ideas more effectively
- Increase your influence
- Gain new insight into your personal strengths, ambitions and limitations
Your personal learning needs play a central role in this training. At the beginning of the training programme, we will ask you to formulate your primary learning objective. At the close of the training, we will determine how you can consolidate the insights gained during the programme in practice.
The website www.alberteinstein.nl offers access to various accompanying exercises, questionnaires and links to further information.
Personal effectiveness: self-reflection, stress management, flexibility in actions
Realisation & Evaluation: Results orientation
The training will be held by Peter van Biemen of BMC Advies.
The training is intended for both support and management staff and academic staff.
After completing the training course, you will receive a certificate of participation.