PRINCE2 is a tried and tested project management method that was developed in the UK and that can be used in any kind of project regardless of scope. From a minor reorganisation to a major construction project, PRINCE2 increases the chance of success.
Goal and result
This training course is excellent for those who wish to gain a complete view of how the PRINCE2 project management methodology works. In addition, the course ends with an official APMG PRINCE2 Foundation examination.
5, 12 en 19 October 2022
|Time:||9.00 - 16.30|
|Duration:||3 days: 2 days training, 1 day exam training and exam|
|Costs:||€ 1730 (including exam and course materials)|
|Language:||The course on above-mentioned dates are given in English.|
|Submission:||Enroll via Eduplaza|
The method’s starting point is the continuous checking of the project against the expected results for the organisation. Project managers and organisations around the world are adopting the method.
- The methodology’s underlying principles and main processes.
- The roles, duties and responsibilities of the participants within a PRINCE2 project organisation.
- The benefits of the PRINCE2 methodology for organisations.
- Overview of PRINCE2 themes and processes.
- Relationships between the business case, programmes and projects.
- Risks and critical success factors within projects.
- The PRINCE2 view regarding the role of the line manager/client and the role of users within the project.
- PRINCE2: background, principles and structure.
- PRINCE2: elaboration of the processes, themes, principles and techniques.
- PRINCE2: practising with examples.
Project management, organisational sensitivity, cooperating, problem analysis.
The training course will be given by an instructor from ExplainiT.
This training course is aimed at current and future project managers, team managers, specialists, project employees and those who wish to sit the PRINCE2 Foundation examination.This training course is also suitable for those who will soon be working in a PRINCE2 environment and wish to prepare for their future work.
After completing the training course, you will receive the APMG (Association for Project Managers Group) certificate. Good Sense is an Accredited Training Organisation (ATO).