Conducting P&D conversations for managers
The ‘Performance and Development Conversations’ (P&D) training is intended to assist managers in holding effective P&D conversations.
The training has a very practical setup and is designed so that it correlates with individual participants’ issues. Each participant has the opportunity to practice with his or her own example. In addition to providing personal feedback, the trainer also provides tips, tools and theory for conducting an effective P&D conversation.
|Dates:||this training will be organised within your faculty or organisation.|
|Times:||9.00 - 12.30 or 13.30 - 17.00|
|Duration:||A half day|
|Costs:||The training is free for EUR staff. The fee for colleagues of EUR Holding will be EUR 200.|
- Giving and receiving feedback efficiently
- Setting clear objectives and progress goals (SMART)
- Development coaching
- Phases in conversation
- Clear conversation and addressing one’s performance and conduct in an empathic way
- Dealing with responses to feedback
- Engaging an employee in a conversation
Guiding & supervising; Communicating & influencing.
Vincent Hendriks - Ardis.
This training is intended for managers of support and management staff and of academic staff.