This course will show how P&D conversations can be used to achieve organisational objectives and development. The course consists of a theory component and a practice component where participants will have the opportunity to practice conducting a difficult conversation with an actor.
The following themes will be covered in the course:
- How can I create a clear vision of the department’s/unit’s objectives?
- How can I use the P&D conversations to steer the focus towards the department’s/unit’s objectives?
- What are some commonly voiced dilemmas with regard to the P&D conversation and issues faced by employees.
- How do I make clear performance agreements?
- How do I give clear feedback so that the person receiving it really hears what I am saying?
- How do I provide guidance for development in the current job role and how do I discuss career prospects?
- How do I provide development-oriented coaching and performance-oriented guidance throughout the year?
Preparation: we would like to ask to you to go to the website www.myeur.nl/PD - where you will find complete information about the P&D process and the form. An HR consultant will be present during each training session to answer any questions you might have.
1 February 2022
13.30 - 17.00
This training is offered free of charge to EUR employees. If the enrollment is canceled by the participant outside the specified period (see cancellation conditions), an amount of €285 will be charged.
Participants of EUR Holding pay €285.
|Other:||You will receive a certificate for your participation.|
- Giving and receiving feedback efficiently
- Setting clear objectives and progress goals (SMART)
- Development coaching
- Phases in conversation
- Clear conversation and addressing one’s performance and conduct in an empathic way
- Dealing with responses to feedback
- Engaging an employee in a conversation
Guiding & supervising; Communicating & influencing.
Vincent Hendriks - Ardis.
This training is intended for managers of support and management staff and of academic staff.