This training will be facilitated on an online platform.
MS Excel requires a specific way of thinking. Do you work with Excel on a regular basis? And do you feel like you’re not taking advantage of all the options it offers? In this training, you will be using your own Excel file to learn more about your selected program features. After completing the training, you will have:
- Expand your knowledge of Excel;
- Have a good command of the specific program features that you require in the course of your work, without wasting time on features that you already know how to use or do not need.
20, 22 and 23 March 2023 (This training is in Dutch)
|Duration:||3 x 4 hours|
|Other:||You will receive a certificate after a participation of at least 80%.|
In this very practice-oriented training, you will be given custom instruction that is tailored to your regular tasks and your present use of and experience with one of more of these programs. You are free to enrol in the whole training or a training day of your choice.
Functions and formulas
- Frequently used functions: VLOOKUP, COUNT.IF, SUM.IF
- Text functions: LEFT, RIGHT, PART, FIND
- Logical functions: AND, OR and IF
- Financial functions: PMT, PV and FV
- Nested functions
Pivot tables and charts
- Pivot table and report
- Pivot table chart
Morning 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Working with tables
- Advanced filter
- Database functions: DBSUM, DBMAX, DBAVERAGE, DBMAX and DBMIN
- Adding a dropdown box
- Automating functions
- Relative and absolute references
- Personal Macro Workbook
- Adding buttons to worksheets and ribbons
- Editing macros
- VBA Editor
- Creating functions yourself
Realisation and Evaluation: planning and organising, accuracy, progress monitoring
Personal Effectiveness: resistance to stress
The training will be given by Roy Nieuwenhuizen of Learnit.
This hands-on training is intended for everyone who wishes to learn more about the possibilities offered by Excel in the areas set out above.
You will be provided with a course book if you decide to participate the whole course. If you attend 1 day, you will be working with a hand-out.