Your heart as a coach - heart intelligence
Recognize that: thoughts that just grind? We work a lot of overtime with the 'intelligence' of our brains. But we also have another 'intelligence', namely that of our heart. And we can learn to use it.
In the training 'Your heart as a coach' you will learn a powerful method to use your heart intelligence to get answers to questions that are important to you.
Personal answers that go beyond your emotions and beliefs. You get insights from a different perspective.
"Your heart intelligence is one of the greatest sources of power in your life."
- You increase your inner peace and ability to put things into perspective.
- You are more balanced in choices based on more (self) trust.
- You are more effective and efficient in your work and private situations.
- You see (new) directions.
- You make more use of your intuition.
- You can handle your time more efficiently, set priorities better.
- You develop a better work-life balance.
26 October, 2, 9 & 16 November 2020 (ONLINE)
|Times:||9.30 - 12.30|
€ 488,00 per participant
|Number of participants:||Maximum of 8 participants|
You will receive a certificate after a participation of at least 80%.
The training consists of four meetings.
- What is heart intelligence?
- The method 'Heart Intelligence - the wisdom from your heart
- The power of your thoughts and emotions (scientific basis)
- The influence of your heart's intelligence on your thoughts and emotions
Third and fourth meeting
- The model "the creative power of the heart
- The influence of your heart intelligence on your creative power
Use your head and your heart
Combining your heart intelligence with the intelligence from your head is a powerful combination.
Valuable in situations that demand a lot of your creativity and flexibility.
By using your heart intelligence you get personal answers. As you read them, you will realize that these are not your thoughts, but answers from your intuition.
The methodology is based on:
Wisdom from ancient cultures: Cherokee Indians call this intuition 'the one eye of the heart'.
Scientific expertise: The Hearth Math Institute California conducts scientific research into these qualities of the heart.
You can ask yourself questions about your work and private situation, like:
- How can I improve the relationship with ...?
- What is important to me?
- How do I increase my confidence in ...?
- What does this situation bring me?
- What gives me more decisiveness?
- Is this an appropriate solution for ...?
- Which choice suits me?
- Which career step suits me?
- Management issues
The training is provided by Kirsten-Ann Sontrop, health scientist and developer of the training 'Your heart as a coach'.
What do participants say about the training 'Your heart as a coach'?
"Writing with my heart has increased my self-awareness, it has given me strength! Power to look at myself in a positive way, and at someone else and situations. It gives clarity, peace and confidence in yourself and in the future. The confidence that you can always ask your heart for advice, that you will always get an answer, know that you can handle difficulties, and that you don't have to run for it. That you dare to make choices based on who you really are. Know where my strength lies! "Knowing that gives you peace of mind!"
"It's brought me so much. Where I was a bit sceptical at first, I really started to feel it when I was writing. Answers from my heart opened up new opportunities and paths in life. This course should be taken by everyone!"