Outlook & OneNote
Current facets (Pre-Master)
This training is for everybody who works with Outlook on a regular basis and wants to know more on the possibilities and functionalities of this programme. During the training, you will learn useful tips and tricks so that you can make the most of the possibilities Outlook provides.
Furthermore, during the training you will become acquainted with OneNote. OneNote is a programme that can be used to take digital notes and memos, organize them and share them with one’s colleagues. It is a replacement of a paper notebook and fits perfectly in the stride towards a paperless working environment.
|Dat:||23 April 2018|
|Tijd:||9.45 - 16.30|
|Kosten:||€200 per participant|
During the training, the following topics will be covered:
- Mail: discussion view, search folder, rules, quick parts, templates, categories, conditional formatting, archiving
- Calendar: meeting, planning view, assistent, rights
- Tasks: adjust view, delegate task, follow up
- Contact persons: e-mail merge
- Tips & tricks
- What is OneNote?
- Setting up OneNote: folders, sections and pages
- OneNote app
- Outlook and OneNote
- OneNote and other Office programmes
- OneNote on a cell phone and tablet.
Further, it is possible to bring in one’s own subjects and questions.
The training is provided by Roy Nieuwenhuijzen from Learnit.
During the Outlook & OneNote training you will learn useful tips & tricks about Outlook. If you want to learn how to manage your email efficiently, take a look at our Manage your Inbox training.