EMPLOYEES (MANUALS SETUP EXCHANGE)
Manuals for configuring your mail and calendar on your pc or laptop (partly dutch):
For configuring your mail and calendar on your mobile and/or handheld (tablet) (partly dutch):
- Startingguide OWA (Outlook Web Access)
- Add autoreply in OWA (Outlook Web Access)
- Add forward in OWA (Outlook Web Access)
- Add location Sent items in case of multiple accounts (Outlook 2010)
- Setup rules Microsoft Outlook (2010)
Students of the EUR with a 24EUR7 account.
To make it possible to send email from outside the EUR-network, i.e. from an external internet service provider, a smtp server is available. You can send email by this server after authentication. The authentication has been made secure preferable by TLS (Transport Layer Security) or by SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) according to the possibilities of your mailclient.
Some ISP's don't allow outgoing email on standard port smtp 25 (TLS). In this case you should use SSL on port 465 for outgoing email.
The authentication to read the email has been made secure in the same way.