Non-EU/EEA students coming to Rotterdam

Having a nationality from a country that is not part of the EU/EEA means you will have to make immigration arrangements to come join us at the Erasmus University Rotterdam (EUR).  

Depending on the purpose and length of your stay, and your nationality in your passport, you have to apply for either a visa and/or residence permit:

All clear and ready for more details?