Erasmus Charity Run
- Start date
- Sunday, 9 April 2017, 10:00
- End date
- Sunday, 9 April 2017, 17:00
Challenge your friends and colleagues during this biggest one-day sporting event in the Netherlands and raise money for charity all at once!
On Sunday April 9 2017, The Erasmus University will organise the Erasmus Charity Run again. With a big team of 500 students, staff members and alumni of the Erasmus University Rotterdam, will run, race and raise money for charity.
The Erasmus Charity Run is the chance to challenge your friends and colleagues during this biggest one-day sporting event in the Netherlands and raise money for charity all at once!
Running is great fun and keeps you fit. But running together with around 500 Erasmus University runners, will create a great spirit! Besides this all participants;
- will be issued with a free special Erasmus Charity Run running shirt
- are able to join the marathon and the 10.5 km race for a special rate
- can join free clinics to get prepared
- will be able to win great prizes
- will be issued with a nice goodybag
- are invited to a welcome location on 'racing ray'
- can make use of free lockers on 'racing ray'
- can make use of special discounts
- are informed with running tips, nutrition advice, etc.
- create societal impact at the same time
- are part of the Erasmus Charity Run and will be part of a great experience
Hope to see you all on Sunday April 9 in 2017!