Health Economics seminars
- 28 March: Ronelle Burger (Stellenbosch University)
Title: Negative household events and depressive symptoms: Evidence from South African longitudinal data
- 30 March: Martin Salm (University of Tilburg)
Title: Behavioral responses to patient co-payment schemes – does the framing of cost-sharing incentives matter?
- 6 April: Alec Morton (University of Strathclyde)
Title: Allocation rules for global donors
- 18 May: Hannes Schwandt (University of Zurich)
- 1 June: Iris Kesternich (KU Leuven)
- 8 June: Olivier l’Haridon (Université of Rennes)
See which seminars we organized in the past.
Rotterdam HE Seminars are jointly organized by the Health Economics groups of the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) and the Institute for Health Policy and Management (iBMG). Seminars are held 12:00 - 13:00 (unless indicated otherwise).
For more information and for subscription to the mailing list, please send an email to healtheconomics@ ese.eur.nl