Health Economics seminars
- 9 May: Jeremy Goldhaber-Fiebert (Stanford School of Medicine) - 15:00-16:00 (note different time)
- 18 May: Hannes Schwandt (University of Zurich)
- 19 May: Raf van Gestel (University of Antwerp)
- 1 June: Iris Kesternich (KU Leuven) - 15:00-16:00 (note different time)
- 8 June: Olivier l’Haridon (Université of Rennes)
- 20 June: Carlos Riumallo-Herl (Harvard Shool of Public Health)
- 22 June: Marianne Tenand (Paris School of Economics)
- 29 June: Itzik Fadlon (UC San Diego/NBER)
See which seminars we organized in the past.
Rotterdam HE Seminars are jointly organized by the Health Economics groups of the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) and the Institute for Health Policy and Management (iBMG). Seminars are held 12:00 - 13:00 (unless indicated otherwise).
For more information and for subscription to the mailing list, please send an email to healtheconomics@ ese.eur.nl