Application and requirements
To be accepted as a visiting exchange student, you need to check whether your home university holds an exchange contract with Erasmus School of Economics (the exchange coordinator of your home university can provide you of this information). Additionally, you need to have an adequate background in economics and you need to have finished at least one year of your Bachelor’s degree programme.
When applying to our exchange programme, please make sure you have the following necessary documents ready in time:
- An official nomination letter from your home university
- A copy of your valid passport
- An academic transcript, containing sufficient courses in Economics, Statistics and Mathematics.
- Proof of your English proficiency level of at least:
- B2 Common European Framework of Reference for Languages
- 90 Academic TOEFL
- 6.5 Academic IETLS
- A proposed study curriculum (an indication of the courses you would like to follow at Erasmus School of Economics, see our course overview)
The application for the 2017-2018 fall semester (block 1 and 2) and academic year (block 1 - 4 or block 1 - 5) is now open. We are looking forward to receiving your application! The application deadline for applying is 1 May 2017.