Quality and Impact
At Erasmus School of Economics dedication to scientific excellence is key, while we strive to make an impact both in academia and in the world as a whole. This dedication to both quality and impact is reflected in our strategic priorities.
To achieve scientific impact we:
- produce refereed articles, especially in top journals in economics;
- obtain research grants with significant academic prestige;
- complete high-quality dissertations, to prepare for a succesful academic career
Read more about our commitment to scientific impact.
To achieve societal impact we:
- collaborate with non-academic partners;
- participate in boards, committees and advisory councils;
- appear in the media to inform public opinion;
- transfer knowledge through our companies in the Erasmus University Rotterdam Holding.
Read more about our commitment to societal impact.
To maintain our academic integrity we:
- have all academic staff sign a code of conduct;
- provide training to our staff;
- have assigned a confidential counsellor and an integrity coordinator.
Read more about our integrity policies
To keep our focus on our priorities we have an active peer-reviewed quality assurance policy. Read more about our quality assurance policies.