Vacancies Tutor Academy
- Please download the application form and send it to tutoracademy@. ese.eur.nl
Applications received without the application form will not be processed.
- Once we’ve received your application form, we will send you a confirmation of your application.
- After a first selection, the most suitable candidates will be invited for a job interview with the course coordinator and/or one of the Tutor Academy teachers. During the interview we will ask you about a number of things including your experiences with the course in question, your motivation to be a teaching assistant and how you will contribute to Erasmus School of Economics' bachelor’s education.
- We will inform you as soon as possible if you are hired or not.
- If you are hired, our administrative employee Miraila Bernadina-Theodora will contact you to finalise your appointment.
E-mail notifications vacancies
Are there currently no relevant vacancies for you? Send us an email with ‘email notification’ in the subject line, and sign up for the email notification service. We will then send you an email as soon as a new vacancy is published on the website.