Current facets (Pre-Master)
Conference participants Portuguese nationals are requested to pay a conference fee of €50 a person, internationals €100.
Account Holder: ERASMUS UNIVERSITEIT ROTTERDAM
Account Number: NL11ABNA0461587084
Reference: "Participant name" WBS22060000.999.002
Please make sure all bank fees are covered by the submitting account and that the payment is free of charge for the receiver account. Please mention your first and last name and “WBS22060000.999.002” on the bank transfer.
Each participant will be responsible for travel and accommodation. The host will recommend a list of hotels.
The participation fee includes:
- Opportunity to present a paper either as a talk (15 min for presentation and another 5 min for discussion) or as a poster (with size 80x90 cm)
- Opportunity to publish a paper up to 20 pages long in a conference book (when selected)
- Certificate of participation
- Admission to all sessions of the conference
- A digital copy of the book of abstracts
- Coffee breaks
The conference is limited to 100 attendees (max. available chairs), providing a prime opportunity for networking. The participation fee is paid only when the registration is approved.
WiFi will be available throughout the conference, either via Eduraom or the ENSP guest account. We will also be on Twitter – please follow @healthrationing2018 and use the hashtag #ENSP2018 to help us capture the conversations and ideas that are being shared.
André den Exter firstname.lastname@example.org