Call for Papers - Italian Society of Law & Economics - Rome 15-16 December 2017
The Italian Society of Law and Economics (ISLE - SIDE) welcomes submissions of papers on any topic regarding the Economic Analysis of Law for its 13th annual conference to be held in Rome at LUMSA University on December 15-16, 2017.
The Italian Society of Law and Economics (ISLE - SIDE) welcomes submissions of papers on any topic regarding the Economic Analysis of Law for its 13th annual conference to be held in Rome at LUMSA University on December 15-16, 2017. Keynote speakers include
- Alberto Alemanno - HEC Paris and New York University School of Law
- Luigino Bruni - LUMSA University
- Joe McCahery - Tilburg University
- Simone Sepe - University of Arizona and Toulouse School of Economics
ISLE-SIDE invites contributions in all aspects related to Law and Economics, such as Bankruptcy, Behavioural Law and Economics, Competition Policy and Antitrust Law and Economics, Corporate Governance and Corporate Law, Criminal Law, Environmental Law and Economics, Constitutional Law and Economics, Family Law and Economics, History of Law and Economics Thought, Institutional and New-Institutional Economics, Intellectual Property, Judicial Decision-Making, Law & Social Norms, Law and Finance, Regulation, Securities Law, and Taxation.
People from the Local Organizing Committee and the Advisory Board will select the papers to be presented at the Conference. Priority will be given to completed papers.
5th Brenno Galli Award
In order to encourage outstanding young scholars to develop their research in the field of Law and Economics, the “Fondazione Ricerca e Sviluppo of USI” (Università della Svizzera italiana), through the “Fondo Galli”, has reserved 1,000 Swiss Francs as the Brenno Galli Award for the most promising paper presented by young scholars at the annual meeting of the Italian Society of Law and Economics (SIDE). Scholars who obtained their Ph.D. for less than three years and who submit a paper are eligible to be considered for the prize. More information on the prize is available here.
- Paper submission deadline: September 10, 2017
- Communication of acceptance: September 25, 2017
- Final papers due by: November 1, 2017
- Early Registration: November 1, 2017 (Authors must register early otherwise they are automatically excluded from the program)
- Conference: December 15-16, 2017
Papers can be submitted here.