Learn how to create, develop and implement innovations such as new products, new services, new processes, and new business models. Acquire creativity, project management, portfolio management and other innovation management skills. Tap into state-of-the art academic knowledge and the extensive experience of professionals from multinationals and innovative start-ups through real-life teaching cases, interactive guest lectures, company visits, and business projects.
- Strategy of Innovation
- Organisation of Innovation
- Open Innovation
- Innovation Projects and Teams
- Thesis Research Skills
- Creativity for Innovation
- Innovation and Interface Management
- New Business Development
- Patent Law and Strategy for managers
- Cradle to cradle & circular economy
- Mastering networks for Innovation
- MI Company-based Research Project
Read more about: Curriculum Master in Management of Innovation.
Mode of education
In addition to lectures, you will work in small groups on business cases and assignments. Many of the exercises are carried out in teams. Skills training, presentations, visiting lecturers and practitioners are all part of the curriculum. In order to graduate you will be trained in analytical and research skills and must write an individual thesis on a topic of your choice.