Waarom Master Management of Innovation studeren
The MSc in Management of Innovation at Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University focuses on what you need to do to generate good ideas and turn them into a commercial success.
Learn how to create, develop and implement innovations such as new products, new services, new processes, and new business models. Acquire creativity, project management, portfolio management and other innovation management skills. Tap into state-of-the art academic knowledge and the extensive experience of professionals from multinationals and innovative start-ups through real-life teaching cases, interactive guest lectures, company visits, and business projects.
Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University is ranked as a top tier player in the Financial Times European Masters in Management list. It has the widest selection of one-year MSc programmes in the Netherlands and is located in a city with a truly international flavour.
- State-of-the-art knowledge on innovation management in all its commercial, social, financial, technical and legal dimensions.
- Academic insights combined with real-world teaching cases.
- Several opportunities to gain practical experience.
- The chance to meet innovation management experts such as executives from both multinational companies and innovative start-ups.
- learn to understand how organisations achieve the competitive edge through innovation;
- learn about development and exploitation of new products and services as an innovation manager of the future;
- develop strong interpersonal and cross-cultural communication skills;
- learn to define overall product strategy.
... and gain the title MSc in Management of Innovation.