Accounting and Finance
Master Accounting, Auditing and Control
Take accounting to the next level.
The Accounting and Finance programme brings you:
- a broad and thorough education in financial business economics, including management control and financial accounting;
- the ability to examine issues from a practical and analytical point of view;
- a varied and tailored curriculum in which real-life cases are addressed.
Erasmus School of Economics offers you:
- a challenging programme that caters to interests in both accounting and finance;
- high-level academic education by excellent teaching staff;
- a wide range of career options in the field of financial business economics.
The master specialisation in Accounting and Finance will take you anywhere you want within the broad field of financial business economics. What challenging career would you opt for?
Read more about: Specialisation Accounting and Finance.