Inhoud van de studie
Firms face constant upheaval. An MSc in Organisational Change & Consulting from Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University helps you become an agent of change, stimulating sustainable changes.
- Managing Professional Organisations
- Theories on Change, on Behaviour, and on Differences
- Foundations of Consulting
- Studying Change
- OCC Research Methodology
- Advisory Skills
- Rhetoric for Managers
- Intervention Skills
- Managerial and Group Decision Making
- Cross-cultural Management
Mode of education
In addition to lectures, you will work in small groups on business cases and assignments. Many of the exercises are carried out in teams. Skills training, presentations, visiting lecturers and practitioners are all part of the curriculum. In order to graduate you will be trained in analytical and research skills and must write an individual thesis on a topic of your choice.