Master Urban Management and Development
The MSc in Urban Management and Development provides in-depth insight into urban theories, policies and trends globally.
Waarom deze opleiding?
Studying the Urban Management and Development master's offers you the chance to earn your degree from a top 100 university, learn from urban policy advisers and real life cases, connect with like-minded people from all over the world and expand your network, and tailor your study by choosing from six (6) different specialisations.
IHS graduates work in the fields of urban academia, international consultancy, local and national governments and non-governmental organisations.
- Officiële CROHO naam
- M Urban Management and Development
- Programme name
- Urban Management and Development
- 1 jaar
- Campus Woudestein, Rotterdam
- Collegegeld (2019-2020)**
- €13.900 (Wettelijk tarief)
- €13.900 (Instellingstarief: EER-studenten)
- €13.900 (Instellingstarief: niet-EER/EU-studenten)
- * €1000 tuition fee early bird discount for admitted students who submit their tuition fee by 1 June. Not applicable to scholarship awardees.