The Erasmus Journal for Philosophy and Economics has a new website!
We are pleased to announce that the Erasmus Journal for Philosophy and Economics (EJPE) has a new website! Our new website is based on Open Journal Systems, an open source software dedicated to improve access to research and facilitate the publishing process.
Our new website consequently has a host of new features which will increase its ease of use, as well as boosting the visibility of past and future published work:
- Each piece of content has a unique URL, improving metadata indexing and general coverage in search engines.
- Relatedly, each piece of content has been assigned a DOI.
- The old permanent URLs (e.g. http://ejpe.org/pdf/x-x-art-x.pdf) we used have been redirected to their respective DOI. Moving forward, our permanent URLs will exclusively use DOIs.
- Friends of the journal can now subscribe to a 'Current Issue' feed (e.g. here)
- Users of the journal can also receive email notifications concerning EJPE's activity.
- Our submission system is now software managed, which will make it easier for authors to follow the progress of their submission.
We believe these changes will streamline the submission process and allow our journal to grow and increase its visibility. We thank you, readers and authors, for your continuing trust and support in EJPE.
Osman Çaglar Dede
Willem van der Deijl