Outgoing Staff Exchange programme
Staff exchange History and Culture StudiesAcademic staff members employed by the Erasmus School of History, Culture and Communication are eligible to go on Staff Exchange and have the possibility to apply for a grant to do research abroad.
Possibilities for Staff Exchange
- Staff member can receive a mobility grant from the Lifelong Learning Programme (European Union), the so-called Erasmus grant.
This includes: traveling costs and 70 euros per day.
- Minimum stay: 5 days
- Number of teaching hours: Minimum 8 hours
- Only limited number of Erasmus partners have included staff mobility into the exchange agreement. Contact the International Office for the possibilities to set up (new) agreements for Staff Exchange.
- The International Office has student mobility agreements with 15 exchange partners outside Europe. Please contact the International Office to discuss the possibilities.
- No grant available.
Possibilities for research abroad
- Cultureel verdragbeurzen (only for Dutch nationals)
This grant is available for PhD students and young academics (until 35) who wish to do research in the following countries: Denmark, Finland, Germany, Greece, Hongary, India, Indonesia, Israel, Japan, Mexico, Poland, Russian Federation, Switserland and Tsjech Republic.
- China Programma (only for Dutch nationals)
This grant is available for PhD students who wish to do research in China.
- For more grants, see Beursopener (Nuffic website).