P. van Leeuwen MA
Current facets (Pre-Master)
Available on the Woudestein campus: daily between 10 AM and 6.30 PM (external obligations excluded). Through Outlook, EUR employees can directly view my daily schedule and propose an appointment.
As Faculty Liaison I am the front office for all questions and requests among ESHCC academic staff concerning various aspects of the research life-cycle, namely:
- Information/data provisioning: composition of the library (e-)collections: books, journals and databases aimed at the academic fields represented in the ESHCC
- Research data: storage, sharing and archiving
- Publishing advice: both via the traditional route as in Open Access
- Research impact measurement & valorisation.
Furthermore I help researchers and students of the School to use the Library collection effectively via customized training, personal consultation and by developing e-modules.
- Conservation/digitisation correspondence and typescripts/manuscripts Jan Tinbergen, 1956-1994 (2017-2019)
"To preach or to practice: bridging the gap between library practice and user experience in teaching information literacy". PechaKucha given together with R. Jongbloed MA at the European Conference on Information Literacy (ECIL), Istanbul, 22-25 October 2013 > slides