Minors for students from Leiden University and TU Delft
Minor cooperation TU Delft, Leiden en Erasmus Universiteit
Would you like to experience another way of thinking, to work with other students and to get to know another city? Apply for a minor at Erasmus University Rotterdam. Taking your minor at another university will enrich your academic experience and your resume.
All broadening minors offered by Erasmus University Rotterdam are part of the Leiden-Delft-Erasmus minor cooperation. As such, Erasmus University Rotterdam has reserved 33% of the available places for students from Leiden University and TU Delft. Read more about our broadening minors here.
Minor scope and period Erasmus University Rotterdam
All EUR-minors - with the exception of Medical Delta (Technische Geneeskunde) - are 15 ECTS and take place during the first ten weeks of the academic year. Unfortunately it is not possible to take two minors at once. If you need more than 15 ECTS, there are two options:
You can take a second EUR minor in 2018-2019.
- You can take elective courses at your own university, the EUR or another university.
Please note that EUR electives are not part of the LDE-minor cooperation. You'll need to register separately for elective courses. The procedures and rules differ per School. For more information, please visit the University Guide to Elective Courses.
Application for broadening minors Erasmus University Rotterdam
You can apply for a minor at the EUR from 1 May up to 31 May through the online application form. The form will be made available here on Monday 1 May from 09.00 up to Wednesday 31 May (23.59).
Please take the following into account:
You can only register one preference for a broadening minor at the EUR, so choose carefully.
- You can still apply for a minor as usual at your own university.
- You'll receive an email with the outcome at the end of June, which will be sent to your student mail.
- Your preferences at your own university will be cancelled if you are placed in an EUR-minor. Exception: the placement in a selection minor at TU Delft is always given priority over registrations for other LDE institutions.
- You can only be placed in one minor at the EUR, TU Delft, or Leiden University.
Joint Leiden-Delft-Erasmus minors
Leiden University, TU Delft and Erasmus University Rotterdam offer several joint minors. Lectures are organized by at least two of the three partners. Joint minors come in two varieties: 15 EC en 30 EC. Students can register for the joint minors at their own university.
In 2017-2018, two joint minors are offered: