Orange Tulip Scholarship Mexico
|Level of study|
Scholarship / Grant in €
|Deadline||1 March 2020|
More details & contact
* The scholarship is a waiver of your master tuition fee for one year. This amount will be deducted from the total amount of tuition fee during the enrollment process.
PLEASE NOTE: all students are obligated to pay the statutory fee themselves. This statutory fee is not included in the OTS scholarship.
Example: If your one-year tuition is € 12.000 and you are awarded this OTS scholarship, you must pay the statutory fee of (for example) € 2.060 yourself, and we will waive the remaining amount of € 9.940.
Application - Orange Tulip Scholarship for Mexico
This scholarship is administered by the Netherlands Education Support Office (NESO) Mexico. Please follow the specific process described on the NESO website; the summary below gives you an indication of what to expect.
Submit a completed programme application to your EUR master’s programme and receive confirmation from the faculty that you have applied (for example, a “thank you for your completed application” email).
- Submit proof of programme application together with multiple other documents described on the NESO website to NESO by April 1, 2018 to be registered as an OTS candidate;
- The university will inform you once the scholarship is awarded.
Deadline: 1 April 2018
Orange Tulip Scholarships (OTS) are for international students from outside Europe who want to do their master’s in the Netherlands. The programme is administered by Nuffic and offered specifically to excellent students.
Om de beurzen te filteren waarvoor je mogelijk een aanvraag kunt indienen, neem je de volgende stappen:
- Selecteer op deze pagina jouw huidige situatie. Door op een van de situaties te klikken, wordt het beursoverzicht getoond dat op jouw van toepassing is;
- Alle basisvereisten van de beurs worden vermeld in de tabel op de overzichtspagina voor beurzen. Controleer op geschiktheid voor land en regio, studieniveau en facultaire specifieke informatie;
- Klik op een van de beurzen voor meer informatie;
- Volg de gegeven toepassingsinstructies om te solliciteren.
- Follow the application instructions on the scholarship detail page, by clicking on one of the scholarships in the overview table.
- In Holland, higher education is subsidized, which means that tuition fees can be kept relatively low, especially compared with the United Kingdom and the United States. Because of this, we do not have an extensive scholarship programme. This doesn't mean we don't have them at all though, so make sure to have a closer look.
- Your changes are slim, meaning that most students won't gain a scholarship. There are hundreds of new students each year, but there is not an equal amount of scholarships available. But you never know, you might just be one of the lucky (chosen) ones. As long as you take into account that you may have to arrange financial aid in a different way, you're fine.
Most of the requirement apply to:
- Study results / being an excellent student;
- Being able to demonstrate your ambition;
- Level of study;
- Obtained diplomas;
- Country of origin.
Selecteer eerst op de pagina Beurzen en fondsen dat je van plan bent om als student aan de Erasmus Universiteit Rotterdam te gaan studeren of dat je al aan de EUR studeert en overweegt om op uitwisseling te gaan.
Na het selecteren van één van deze opties, kom je op een pagina met een beursoverzicht dat van toepassing is op jouw situatie.
Preparing an application for a scholarship can be time consuming. Deadlines can be as early as January, so make sure to plan ahead. Start looking for scholarships 6-12 months in advance.
That depends on the scholarship. The scholarship may be a partial tuition fee waiver which means you still need to pay tuition fee. Please check the criteria of your scholarship carefully.
In a lot of cases you will receive the scholarship for only one year. Please check the scholarship criteria carefully to avoid unpleasant surprises. Think about ways to finance your 2nd and/or 3rd year in advance.