Marketing & Communications
In general the department of Marketing & Communications (MC) plays a steering and guiding role in all the university’s marketing and communication activities. More specifically:
- A central coordinating and organising role in the increasingly competitive recruitment activities aimed at attracting bachelor’s and master’s students (nationally and internationally) to the EUR.
- Organisation of corporate events, like Erasmus Podium, Mandeville Lecture, Talent Day, but also the Sinterklaas celebration and handing out of Christmas packets.
- Direction, production and user support for Erasmus Web.
- Advises on and develops the EUR -identity and -branding.
- (Helps) provide internal communication and is responsible for corporate communication.
- Maintains and guides media contacts.
- Coordination of scientific information.
- Provides communication on and implementation of strategic plan 'Erasmus 2013'.
- Gives shape to alumni and corporate relations policy.