Master Urban Management and Development
Are you investing in your future? The 12 month MSc Programme in Urban Management and Development trains post-graduate urban professionals to make cities work.
Waarom deze opleiding?
Truly international environment: participants, lecturers and case studies from all over the world. Multidisciplinary approach in theory and practice. Six different specialisations to cater the programme to your specific interest. Joint courses with partners from the public and private sector and expertise from various international educational institutes. Challenging combination of academic research, practical workshops and case studies and educational training.
This MSc-programme prepares students for career positions both in the private and public sector, international organizations, consultancy firms, and other government institutions.
- Officiële CROHO naam
- M Urban Management and Development
- Programme name
- Urban Management and Development
- 12 maanden
- Campus Woudestein, Rotterdam
- Collegegeld (2019-2020)**
- €13.900 (Wettelijk tarief: Nederlandse / EER-studenten)
- €13.900 (Instellingstarief: Nederlandse / EER-studenten)
- €13.900 (Instellingstarief: niet-EER-studenten)
- * €1000 tuition fee early bird discount for admitted students who submit their tuition fee by 1 June. Not applicable to scholarship awardees.