Master Psychology of Human Learning and Performance
If you wonder how people can learn and perform optimally, then this Master’s programme is the right choice for you.
Waarom deze opleiding?
The Master’s programme offers an integral approach to current issues in the area of learning performance. You will discover how people learn and perform optimally, and which mechanisms are involved in the learning process. These insights are applied to make learning environments as effective as possible for each individual learner.
Graduates of this programme become successful designers of learning environments, teacher trainers, researchers or educational policy advisors.
- Officiële CROHO naam
- Programme name
- Psychology of Human Learning and Performance
- 1 jaar
- Campus Woudestein, Rotterdam
- Collegegeld (2019-2020)
- €2.083 (Wettelijk tarief)
- €11.900 (Instellingstarief: EER-studenten)
- €14.900 (Instellingstarief: niet-EER/EU-studenten)