ERIM Summer School 2017
Would you like to improve your data analysis skills or your competences in a specific field? Then start the summer with one or more short, specialized courses at ERIM Summer School. In a group of at most 30 participants, you will be taught by academics who are experts on the subject matter.
These advanced doctoral-level courses are open to graduate students (Research Master and PhD), researchers and professionals within and beyond the Netherlands, who want to improve their data analysis skills or competences in the specific field of knowledge.
Within the ERIM Summer School 2017, you can choose from the following courses:
- Testing and Interpreting Moderation and Mediation with SPSS (19 & 20 june 2017)
- Executive Compensation and other Managerial Incentives (21 to 23 June 2017)
- My First Bayes: A Gentle Introduction to Bayesian Analysis (21 to 23 June 2017)
- Necessary Condition Analysis: theory and practice (26 & 27 June 2017)
- Introduction to Data Visualization, Web Scraping, and Text Analysis in R (3 and 7 July 2017)
- Charting New Territory for Qualitative Methods (4 to 6 July 2017)