The EUCC aims at contributing to the Sino-Dutch economic and cultural relationship by initiating, supporting and guiding mutually beneficial joint academic projects and activities.
PhD research, highly qualified joint research projects, applied research and surveys, contact research projects (feasibility studies, market research, study tour projects).
For example, 8 Chinese PhD’s from Shanghai Jiao Tong University, Shanghai University of Finance and Economics, East China University of Politics and Law and Shanghai Maritime University. “I strongly felt the big differences between ‘developed’ and ‘developing’ countries. We still have a long way to go”, said Xiandong Zhang, one of the Postdoctoral researchers from Fudan University.
Interested in participating in the EUCC or setting up joint projects? Please contact EUCC for more information.
We offer the following projects:
- PhD projects in collaboration with CSC
- Management training programmes
- Curriculum development
- Guidance of Chinese scholars and visiting professors
- Guest lectures and organization of seminars in China
- Hosting delegations
- Student exchanges
- Study tour organization assistance
- Intermediary/matching activities in the field of education in China and the Netherlands
Management training for professionals. For example:
- Xiamen Harbor management training;
- Later resource management training for Ministry of Water Resource Department of China;
- Law training for the Organization Department of CPC Beijing Municipal Committee.
Assistance and supervision regarding the selection and enrolment of Chinese PhD students.
Hosting delegations, student exchanges, study tour organization.
For example student associations:
The EUCC can provide brochures (of the EUR curricula and of Chinese Universities) upon request by visiting the office.
For other information services please inquire by contacting the EUCC personally.
Erasmus University China Centre News
Op 8 mei bezocht een delegatie van Sun Yat-sen University (SYSU), geleid door Prof. LUO Jun (President) de Erasmus Universiteit Rotterdam.