Search for funding
Research Professional is an online database of research funding opportunities. You are free to browse through a wide range of Dutch and international donors, create customised searches of its content and share this information with colleagues.
There are two possible options for accessing Research Professional:
- Campus Access – This provides a quick and easy route to research professional’s database without the need to register. However, the features are limited. When accessing the site using campus access, you will be able to browse the content but will be prompted to log in if attempting to save your work or access personalised information.
- Register and create an account – This takes around 5 minutes to complete. The added benefit of registering is that you can set up e-mail alerts and save funding searches, which will automatically update.
Join the Erasmus community on Research Professional by creating your own account:
- When directed to the Research Professional EUR webpage, click the 'Join this Group' to create your own account.
- Select 'Register' and create a new account.
- Once registered, you can log in and begin your funding search by selecting the 'Funding' button at the top of the page. This will redirect you to the funding page. Select 'Advance Search' under the search bar, to customize your funding search by using the different filter options ('All text' - 'Discipline' - 'Award Type' - 'Funder' - ' Closing date' - 'Award amount').
On the website of Research Professional, you can find more information and helpful video instructions.