|Master programme ||Health Sciences |
|Specialisation || |
|Title / Degree |
|Master of Science (MSc) |
|Faculty / Institute |
|Netherlands Institute for Health Sciences (Nihes) |
|Joint programme ||Not applicable |
|Type of programme |
|Full-time, part-time |
|Start of programme ||8 August |
|Duration of programme ||13 months (full-time), 25 months (part-time and summer & winter school programme) |
|Number of credits |
|70 ECTS |
|Language of instruction |
|Accreditation ||NVAO |
|Internship ||Not applicable |
|Study abroad ||Not applicable |
|Numerus fixus ||Not applicable |
|Decentral selection |
|Not applicable |
|Admission requirements |
- You have a Bachelor degree or a relevant Master degree from a school of medicine, dentistry or veterinary medicine.
- You are a graduate from a discipline related to clinical medicine and public health (health sciences, nutrition, biology, pharmacy, environmental sciences, social sciences, economics, etc.).
- Graduates from disciplines like physics, electrical engineering and computer science are eligible as well. Working experience in the medical field as well as a strong interest in medical applications is required.
- You have relevant research experience and you already authored several scientific publications.
- You have a good working command of the English language, both oral and written.
|Application deadline(s) |
|1 May (EU/EEA), 1 March (Non EU/EEA) |
|Tuition fee 2016/2017 ||€ 13.500 (EU/EEA, Non EU/EEA, full-time 1-year), € 14.900 (EU/EEA, Non EU/EEA, part-time 2-year) |
|Tuition fee 2017/2018 ||€ 13.500 (EU/EEA, Non EU/EEA, full-time 1-year), € 14.900 (EU/EEA, Non EU/EEA, part-time 2-year) |
|Scholarship available ||Not applicable |
|Faculty website |
|Brochure ||Brochure Master Health Sciences |