International Full-time MBA
International Master Business Administration (MBA)
Transform your career with the RSM MBA. We are proud of our MBA and we believe that this programme can truly serve your personal and career goals.
Our business school has been consistently ranked around the top 30 programmes in the world and the top 5 in Europe. Taught in English over 12 months, the International Full-time MBA programme attracts students from around 37 different countries world-wide.
Participants emerge with the skills to think critically, creatively and analytically about the most defining issues in global business. They are taught by top-rated faculty, mentors and multinational corporate managers in one of most diverse classes of any MBA programme. A key goal of this programme is to deliver a behavioural transformation in participants. Students emerge from the programme with the personal skills to connect, inspire, motivate and leverage powerful networks across diversity – a defining quality of successful business leadership. Participants acquire these skills in two of the most experiential learning environments of any MBA programme: by ‘living’ management and the Personal Leadership Development (PLD). Using their daily experiences within RSM’s extremely diverse population PLD encourages enhanced intrapersonal skills understanding and interpersonal communication skills.
A key goal of this programme is to deliver a behavioural transformation in participants. Students emerge from the programme with the personal skills to connect, inspire, motivate and leverage powerful networks across diversity – a defining quality of successful business leadership.
- Professional achievements and goals: a minimum of three years post-graduate work experience and clear professional targets that you have set for yourself.
- Academic excellence: a degree from University or an institute of Higher Education, together with a recent GMAT score.
- An international outlook: the ability to interact and work with people from significantly diverse cultures and backgrounds.
- English proficiency: strong knowledge of English. If English is not your mother tongue, a TOEFL or IELTS (International English Language Testing System) may be submitted to support your application.
- Personal qualities: flexibility and a good sense of humour.
To apply for RSM’s International Full-time MBA Programme we require the following documentation:
- completed online application form;
- digital passport photo;
- a .pdf or .jpeg image of your passport photo page;
- three essays*;
- at least two letters of recommendation on the reference forms provided;
- official transcript and an official copy of your diploma from your college or university;
- official GMAT or GRE score report;
- GMAT code: QK8-CX-30
- GRE code: 0798
- € 100 application fee (ee accept PayPal, credit card, or direct bank transfer).
* Your three essays should address the following topics (for the 2018 intake) and be around 500 words per essay:
1. How do you see your career developing and how will this programme help you achieve your goals?
2. Describe how the socio-economic environment in which you live/work impacts your business decisions. Please explain your answer and use examples from your own experience whenever possible.
3. Describe the most difficult decision you have made and its effect on you.