Research Master in Business and Management (ERIM Research Master) is part of Erasmus Doctoral Programme in Business and Management from ERIM, the Erasmus Research Institute of Management, a joint research institute of RSM and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE).
For talented and highly motivated students who aspire to an academic career in management; The ERIM Research Master is a research-oriented programme with individual supervision and a highly personal approach. The programme develops academic competencies and skills within the five domains of management: Business Processes, Logistics & Information Systems; Organisation; Marketing; Finance & Accounting; Strategy & Entrepreneurship.
It provides the perfect preparation for a subsequent PhD programme in management or business, an academic position in management research or a career in business or consultancy. Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University is ranked as a top tier player by the Financial Times European Masters in Management list.
Why choose a Research Master in Business and Management in Rotterdam?
- Specialisation in the five main areas of management research: Business Processes, Logistics & Information Systems; Organisation; Marketing; Finance & Accounting; Strategy & Entrepreneurship;
- Highly customised study programme;
- Personal supervision by world renowned professors;
- Innovative research topics;
- Training in research methods and skills;
- A vital international research community;
- Financial support;
- Excellent study and research facilities.
The Research Master in Business and Management programme is for talented and motivated students who wish to excel in research and business. This programme, from one of Europe’s top business schools, provides the perfect preparation for an academic career or a research position in the private or public sector.