Workshops Financial Databases
The Datateam facilitates workshops (except for the months July and August) on the use of our financial databases. In quiet month we will offer one workshop per database a month and in busy month more.
|Database||Day and time||Location||Number of|
|Bloomberg||At least once a month on Tuesday at 4pm||Bloomberg Class |
|Burea van Dijk||At least once a month on Monday at 3pm||Instruction room (Polak 3.20)||Max.20|
|Identifiers||At least once a month on Friday at 4 pm||Instruction room (Polak 3.20)||Max.20|
| Datastream & |
Thomson One Banker
|At least once a month on Thursday at 3pm||Instruction room (Polak 3.20)||Max.20|
At least once a month Wednesday at3pm
|Instruction room (Polak 3.20)||Max.20|
For: EUR students and employees who for a considerable time collect financial data of quoted companies worldwide.
Duration: 45-60 minutes
Terms and conditions:
- If no valid reason can be given for breaking an appointment, you will be excluded from this service.
- Cancellation is possible up to one hour before your scheduled appointment by phone: 010 - 408 1198 or by e-mailing the Datateam.
You can sign up for a workshop by making a reservation in the ELECTRONIC CALENDER. This is possible until 24 hours before the start of the workshop. You receive NO automatic confirmation of your reservation; you will receive a conformation the day before the workshop (because then we know if the minimum number of applicants has been reached).
The meaning of the colour of the box behind the workshop is explained below:
- green: you can still sign up. The minimum number of applicants has not yet been reached.
- yellow: you can still sign up. The minimum number of applicants has been reached.
- red: the workshop is fully booked. You cannot sign up for this session anymore.