Search for e-learning, manuals, workshops & support
Learn how to search, find and manage scholarly information and data in an efficient way. Hoover over the topics below to find out more.
- Scientific or not?
- Should I be using Google or the library resources?
- Choose your databases & search engines
- Search techniques - phrasing, wildcards & boolean operators
- Search techniques - from snowball to cited reference search
- Find a journal article in sEURch
- Use sEURch to look for literature by subject
- Use Scopus to look for literature by subject
- Get the most out of Google Scholar
- Off-campus access to databases & search engines
- How to borrow a library book
- Not in our library. Where else can you find it?
- How to look for statistical and financial data
- Enhancing your visibility
- YOU in databases: Academic profiling