Search for e-learning, manuals, workshops & support
Learn how to search, find and manage scholarly information and data in an efficient way. Hoover over the topics below to find out more.
- Scientific or not?
- Should I be using Google or the library resources?
- Choose your databases & search engines
- Search techniques - phrasing, wildcards & boolean operators
- Search techniques - from snowball to cited reference search
- Find a journal article in sEURch
- Use sEURch to look for literature by subject
- Use Scopus to look for literature by subject
- Get the most out of Google Scholar
- Off-campus access to databases & search engines
- How to borrow a library book
- Not in our library. Where else can you find it?
- How to look for statistical and financial data
- Tracking your research impact: sources & metrics
- H-index, wich one?
- How to track YOUR impact as researcher
- Alternative metrics
- Enhancing your visibility
- YOU in databases: how to identify yourself
- Open science & Open Access
- Publication strategies
- How to choose the right journal to publish in
- RePub: the institutional repository