Strategic leadership development in commodity trade
The executive programme Leadership in Commodity Trade and Supply Networks is unique in the Netherlands. It is the only programme designed for professionals within the field of commodity trading to focus on the strategic questions and the associated leadership development.
The programme consists of eight masterclasses offered by Erasmus University in partnership with the International Trading Institute of the Singapore Management University, which are interdisciplinary and focus on developing skills and thought leadership. The programme is theoretically informed but interactive, reflexive and with real world cases so to provide true learning experience.
- Geopolitics and political risk
- Price discovery, volatility and risk
- Trade finance
- Contracting and trade law
- Fiscal aspects of multinational trading operations
- Ports, shipping and logistics
- Sustainability and reporting
- Asian perspectives on commodity markets
- Toekomstige leiders van internationale havenbedrijven terug in de collegezaal voor Port Executive Leadership CirclePersbericht
Op 3 februari 2020 start de eerste groep deelnemers. Tijdens een intensieve week wordt hun havenkennis bijgespijkerd op academisch niveau en wordt er kennis uitgewisseld.