Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Nanobiology
Nanobiology is a new field of research that borders on physics and biology. The programme focuses on the interactions between molecules, cells and organisms, based on fundamental principles of physics.
Why study a Bachelor Nanobiology in Rotterdam?
- Because technology only recently allows biology studies at nano-level.
- It puts you at the frontier of exciting new research.
- It combines physics and biology.
- Two world class institutions in Delft and Rotterdam.
- An opportunity to work with very high techresearch facilities.
- It's in a stimulating international environment.
"It sounded like it had been developed for me, a new study which combined all fields I was interested in.."